It pretty much started with this VANHAKAUPUNKI fabric Jefe bought me last year for Christmas.
I stretched it over the frame covering the other Marimekko for the season.
So what do you do with the leftovers?
And of course you need coordinates.
And as it happens the coordinates match the ones from last year:)
But with the endless rain here all I want to do is sew or sit on my pillows,
so I made some more for the family room too.
I finished up some more dopp kits and napkins that I’ll share next week, but I think that’s it for my #handmadechristmas this year. Here’s the link to my invisible zipper tutorial if you feel in the mood to make some holiday pillows yourself.
Oh, and the fabric giveaway as promised are these lovely Christmas fabrics. No annoying follow me here and there stuff, just copy and paste a link to your favorite PATCHWORK or QUILTING handmade gift tutorial in your comment and you could win…
- (2) large scraps Heather Ross Flannel
- (1) FQ+ out of print Alexander Henry Merry Moderns large print
- 1/4 yard out of print Alexander Henry Merry Moderns small
- (2) large scraps Cotton and Steel Candles
- (1) FQ out of print Alexander Henry Birds
- (1) FQ Folk lore print in grey