Seattle is a very sleepy town on Sundays, but this weekend there’s reasons to get out the door besides that walk/run you’ve been promising yourself to take.
- Preregister online for Sunday’s Open Quilting Studio at Drygoods
- Pack your unfinished project/tools and machine provided
- Go grab a coffee and shop the Ballard Farmer’s Market
- Stroll into Drygoods Design around 11 to meet author Rachel May and have snacks
- Find your seat around noon and start stitchin’
Have you peeked inside Rachel’s book, Quilting with a Modern Slant?
My favorite Value Quilt that was quilted by Angela Walters (also in the book).
Hope to see you Sunday!