Crushed It Heart Block Pattern
Let’s take a modern approach to crazy piecing.
The Crushed It Heart Block Pattern focuses on improvisational and traditional piecing techniques to create (3) 12.5″ x 12.5″ blocks. If you are learning curious about these methods this block pattern is a great start.
Fit your linear and geometric heart blocks into endless quilt designs and projects:
- Pillows (invisible zipper tutorial)
- Wall pockets
- Stretch block over a frame
- Multiply the blocks to make a quilt
This is a PDF full color pattern that can be printed or digitally viewed once downloaded. Three downloads will be permitted, but you can save it to your computer or iCloud. You should receive an email containing the link right after purchase. **Every once in awhile there might be a glitch in delivery. Check your spam folder, try a different browser first if you have an issue.
Look forward to seeing what you make! Please share at #crusheditquiltblock #sewkatiedidpatterns
- This is not a quilt pattern, but produces (3) 12.5″ x 12.5″ pieced blocks.
- Pattern is for personal use only.
- If used for products to sell credit must be given.
- Advanced Beginner level.